by Dave, February 6, 2007 07:50
Ever since I changed servers from Win2000 to Win2003, the updateform no longer works, but everything else does. Here is what I have:
<!--UPDATEFORM TEMPLATE=/template/upd_site.odb, TABLE=ManagerPC, KEY=SiteID, 'Contact:20', 'Phone:12', 'Cell:12', 'Line1IP:15', 'Line2IP:15', 'Line3IP:15', 'Line4IP:15', 'Line5IP:15', 'Line6IP:15'-->
I have tried changing the template path, removing it, etc...
Here is what is returned on the updateform page:<FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="/.odb"><TABLE > <INPUT NAME="script" TYPE="hidden" VALUE="h t t p://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/template/upd_site.odb">
This is a valid path as well:h t t p://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/template/upd_site.odb.If I enter that in the browser I get "Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'SiteID='."
The ACTION="/.odb" is not returning a proper value. When you click the "Update" button, you get Error 404 the page cannot be found.
Name E-mail optional TopicMessage:
HTTP Link: Link text: